Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Art and Wine (an excerpt from my Oct. 2012 Enewsletter)

Here's a fun wine to try the next time you're entertaining.  Why not try some Red Truck?. If you read my August enewsletter you learned that Merlot is one of my favorite reds, yet Red Truck currently offers a number of red options. Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine (a  blend of Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Petit Syrah) and Merlot to name a few of them.

"Dried cherries and spices blend with hints of chocolate and olive to round out this most elegant and delicious wine," says John Allbaugh about Red Truck Central Coast Merlot.


I totally dig red wine. There's just something about sipping on a glass of red wine while gazing at original artwork. It's true! So I thought that if I like wine and art...surely others do too. Yet seeking a wine for a specific taste is as fun
as seeking that fabulous piece of art for your collection. (hmmm, maybe this is the correlation?)


Wine is notoriously paired with food in mind...but what about pairing wine with art?


I'd love to hear what some of your favorites might be. Please share your thoughts, shoot me an email at rachel (at) racheldickson.com


Click here to view Red Truck Wines of Sinoma, CA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment