Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Rachel Dickson reciting "The Beauty of a Tree."

Throughout history, trees have filled us with wonder and sparked our imaginations.
And it's little wonder. Trees are good for the soul. They’re essential to the air we breathe. And they provide a majestic example of strength and perseverance in the face of adversity.

It's shear joy for me to recite this poem by Gabby Mac 60 titled, "The beauty of a tree." 
 
I found this poem online and I couldn't find any information on who exactly Gabby Mac 60 really is...but if you find this post Gabby or anyone who may know her does...please reach out. I'd love to talk with you about this incredible verse about all things trees!

Click on the image below to play this video and hear this beautiful poem.



OR click on the link below to play this video.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6g1pY3BVcO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This is quickly becoming my new passion...reciting inspirational poetry and excerpts from some of my favorite writings. And yes, I do have a goal in mind here...and that is to enhance my skills to narrate books for audio.

Onward and Upward!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment