Friday, January 24, 2014

What the flock?!














I accidentally came across this inspiring small business today!  I was perusing www.npr.org and came across the article titled, In The Super Bowl Ad Game, One Small Business Will Win Big. 

Superbowl ads make me laugh and many are inspiring on a "hey, that was COOL" level. But what especially grabbed my attention here was one of the four finalists is an EGG COMPANY!  The "Locally Laid Egg Company" of Duluth, MN.

Heck YEAH I watched their ad and wanted to vote for them too (turns out voting ended Dec 1st, but I can still cheer em right?) LOVE these types of small farms! And especially when it involves laying hens and fresh egg sales!

According to their website they use non-gmo corn and grassy pastures to feed their hens which are all named "Lola" for Locally Laid.  I just love entrepreneurship and the healthy version of things especially when it's coupled with good humor (their sales slogan is "Get Locally Laid").

So if you need some inspiration...check these chicks out!

www.locallylaid.com

High five to you all their at Locally Laid!

No comments:

Post a Comment