Monday, May 6, 2024

Rachel Dickson reading an excerpt from "Stillness Speaks" by Eckhart Tolle.

I've been a student of Eckhart Tolle for many years. He has been the cause of some very important shifts in my beliefs around what matters and the value of this moment...the now. He also has some wonderful insights to bestow in his book titled, "Stillness Speaks."

Here I read an excerpt this book...this explains the connections between nature and us and being.

I've been moved by nature in ways words cannot describe. Nature is my greatest teacher in how to BE and how to survive and how to THRIVE.
Eckhart Tolle says this best in "Stillness Speaks."
 
 

 

OR click on the link below to play this video.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4yXiUkBQ9M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This is quickly becoming my new passion...reciting inspirational poetry and excerpts from some of my favorite author's books. And yes, I do have a goal in mind here...and that is to begin enhance my skills to narrate books for audio.

Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment