Monday, June 17, 2013

Big Red!

Hot off the press! Or maybe better stated, fresh out of the artist studio.

Yep, I've been at it again. This time painting another American Robin. I can't help it, I like Robins. These red-breasted birds signify Spring and Summer to me.

And for some reason, this season I've seen a lot of these pretty birds raising their young. So without further ado...I bring you "Big Red."

This acrylic painting on wood block measures 4.75 inches by 6 inches by 1 inch (about the size of a cd case) and is a perfect size to hang on the wall or display on your table top (as shown here).

This piece is now available to purchase online (click here) or visit http://www.racheldickson.com to view more paintings like this one.

Onward and upward for the arts!

No comments:

Post a Comment