Tuesday, September 18, 2012

well, that turned out to be pretty cool!














Last Thursday I had the privilege of having my artwork on display and for sale at the downtown Toledo Art Walk hosted by the Toledo Art Commission.

Special thanks to Brenda and George Benson for recommending that I participate!

Ironically, I think I received the most comments about how I went about hanging and displaying my art. (not sure if that's a good thing or not?) But anyway, here's photos of the display.

Foot traffic at these sorts of art affairs is always impossible to predict...so I went into this with a wide-open mind and decided that if nothing else...I'd use the experience to learn and build on the next one. Needless to say, it was very educational and wonderful to be surrounded by other artists once again!














Want to view more of Rachel's art? click here 


No idea what the next art venture might be...but I'll certainly keep everyone posted. Until then...enjoy the art! 


No comments:

Post a Comment