Tuesday, February 27, 2024

R Dickson reading from Mary Oliver's poem: "Two Kinds of Deliverance"

I only recently discovered the works of Mary Oliver thanks to Instagram. I've watched videos of her reciting her poems and my GOSH the intellectual intensity and introspection found in her writing! I can tell from her topics that she's spent countless hours outdoors like myself.  I only wish I would have learned of Mary Oliver's inspirational writings earlier in my life as I might have begun writing poetry of my own as a way to get the inquisitive thoughts out of my head.

Below is a link to the reels video where you can hear the powerful and thought-provoking words of Mary Oliver in her poem titled: "Two Kinds of Deliverance."

Click on the image below to view the video.


 
 
Click the link below to view this video:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3ydM9hh0wp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This is quickly becoming my new passion...reciting inspirational poetry and excerpts from some of my favorite authors books. And yes, I do have a goal in mind here...and that is to begin to narrate books for audio.

Onward and Upward!



No comments:

Post a Comment