Saturday, August 27, 2016

Palomini? Yes please!












I was wandering through the merchant area during the 2016 Delta chicken festival a few weeks ago...and this caught my eye!!!

The Palomini Travel Trailer by Palamino!!

Oh my...what a beauty.  Not too big, not too small.  Perfect for the many future adventuring ideas I have in mind.

This particular Palomoni is owned by the Toledo Blade newspaper and their marketing folks use it when they travel around to various fairs and festivals to peddle subscriptions to the newspaper. This sounds fun and all...but if I had one of these gems...I'd surely take it on a US wide travel tour.

So this being said...if you have one of these beauties parked and lonely somewhere...and you're looking to donate it to a good cause?  Uh, pick me!

No comments:

Post a Comment