Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Let yourself BE you!

I don't know about you...but I've grown really tired of being bombarded with "what I want", "what I need", "what's missing in my life", "what I can't live without", "what will make me truly happy" and on and on and on goes the bullshit that the advertisers feed us on a daily basis!

The truth is....I don't need any of this crap. It's just stuff. And with stuff comes the need to organize it, store it, worry about losing it, cleaning it and so forth. I really don't want to spend my precious time on more stuff. 

In fact, thanks to the Universe I already have all I need...every day.  No more stuff.

And this goes for who I am too! Seems as if everything outside of myself is generally geared towards trying to change me into something different.  No need. I am all that I am.  And as difficult and challenging as it is sometimes to just be true to ourselves...it's where peace lies.  Peace in knowing that I am perfect just the way I am.  And so are you.

That being said...absorb all that 2016 holds for you fully.  It's gonna be a grand year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment