Sunday, November 15, 2015

a picture is worth a thousand words...



I came across this ole photo today and it was hard for me to keep a straight face.  Here I was at 3 years old.

"What a jovial time I must have been having in this moment," I thought.

At grandma's house. I remember always having such fun at grandma's house! This one of of those times...obviously.  Hard to believe I was that young once.

My how time flies. But here's to the photographic evidence that laughter is a GRAND thing!  So I'd thought I'd pass along some smile your way today. Yep, sure is hard to look at this photo and not crack a smile.

Thanks grandma for those grand weekends of fried donuts, pringles potato chips and grandpas old black-n-white movie hour with big bowls of ice cream.  Not to mention that FABULOUS lawn chair that rocked. (I wish they still sold those somewhere.) Sitting outside and while listening to the bluejays cry hearing grandma all but curse them. (not sure why she wasn't a fan of the bluejay.) Or could just be that someone cracked a joke just before taking this picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment