Monday, August 12, 2013

Pink?

Well, I did it. I painted with pink paint.  This may come as a surprise to some of you.  But then again, maybe I'm the one making such a big deal about it.

After visiting a friend of mine who has decorated her house with a very classy, hip color palette (bright green, hot pink, black and silver) I got to thinking...pink can be VERY COOL!

So here is my latest abstract work...this time using pink, aqua, black and silver acrylic. 

Measuring 6 inches wide by 13 inches tall by 3/4 of an inch thick, this piece is painted with acrylic on wood and is about the size of two cd cases put together.

Affordably priced at $45.00 you too could add the flair of hot pink and an original painting to your home decor.

Click here to view this painting in more detail  or to view others like it.

And hey...only a few short weeks of Summer remaining!
Get out there and pack it full!

http://www.racheldickson.com


No comments:

Post a Comment