Wednesday, January 2, 2013

well, that's a wrap.

















I've seen these cool word-art images around before...but not until a few days ago did I find wordle.net. Which of course got me to thinking how I could utilize the tool on this site to create a word-image.

2012 is officially a wrap. And since we're now into 2013, naturally my mind went to a place of pondering and wondering how 2013 might play out. So I put down some words that I'd like my 2013 experience to reflect and then entered them into wordle and poof, out came this cool image.

As an artist...I tend to always be thinking about the next creative project...so word-art is now another fun way to create images. But...in the mean time...it's back into the studio. Time to paint!

Go. Be. Create!
And a very Happy 2013 everyone!!

www.racheldickson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment